The Team Birkman Assessment is meant for groups that are intentional and passionate about working at their very best. For teams who recognize the impact group dynamics have on their work. Teams that value culture and leveraging diversity will see a tangible return on their investment. An in person four hour team building workshop will be provided by your certified Birkman consultant to review the results with your team.
- For teams with 3-5 members
- A full report will be provided for each individual on the team
- Review of your team on the four square matrix to illustrate similarities and differences
- Discover what is needed by each of your coworkers so they work at their best
- Walk away with the confidence knowing you can recognize potential stress triggers for your team members
- Get actionable recommendations on how to integrate the results moving forward
Your Birkman questionnaire has three sections containing a total of 298 questions and takes 30-45 minutes to complete.
You will receive a comprehensive Birkman Group Insights Report, an individual Brikman Signature Report for each team member and one-on-one coaching workshop with a Birkman Certified Consultant. During your consultation, we will discuss the behaviors that work in your favor and the ones that hamper your ability to connect with others, advance your career or understand others on the team.
Note: The four hour in-person team workshop service is limited to the Austin, Texas area. As an alternative, regardless of your location, we can facilitate a team video coaching consultation.
Add to your cart now to get started.